The wants of teen girls are a bit out of my experience at the moment, so I had to do a bit of research after Chloe presented me with the list of suitable items. Hopefully, she will agree that these are acceptable (and she's given me so many ideas for what to get her this year!)
- ZeroChrome Vortex iphone case. I know it's not super-cute and trendy, but I really like the pattern on the back, so would happily look at it for long periods of time
- luxury lush pud bath bomb. This has cult status, apparently. Her exact words. It looks pretty, and Lush always smells fabulous, I'd be happy to buy that.
- Kester Black nail polish. I believe they, too, have acheived cult status. I have also heard of them before. I'm particularly drawn to the greens.
- Black Arrow green tea & lemon candle. I think candles are a personal things, so I picked a scent I'd enjoy smelling. And hand poured is always a winner in my book.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Chloe says dystopian fiction is big at the moment. When I googled dystopian fiction, Ray Bradbury's Farenheit 451 popped up, as did A Handmaid's Tale from Margaret Atwood.
- Typo A5 planner. Heading into year 12 next year, Chloe has realised the value of a planner. And polka dots are cute, because a girl can't have too much cute.
Do you know what else teen girls might enjoy in their stockings?