This post is brought to you in conjunction with Nestle
The Circolo is a stylish, space saving machine. With the push of a button, the magic begins and in a few seconds the flow stops automatically, leaving you with a perfect cafe-style drink.
You know those coffee memes that go around about how awesome coffee is?
I always feel left out. I don't drink coffee. I haven't drunk coffee since Natalie was a tiny baby. (I can tell you exactly where I was, because it was a new experience where I tried to drown the nerves)
So the truth is, I can't tell you anything about how wonderful this coffee machine is. But I can tell you that I did consider becoming a coffee drinker, just to try the machine out and review it for you. And then I had an even more awesome idea.
I'm going to give the Nescafe Circolo to a reader, just in time for Christmas. And then you can write the review for me!
If you would like to win a Nescafe Circolo Coffee machine, and you can write me a 300 word review before Christmas, enter below.The patented technology [of the capsules] and magical design makes cafe quality coffee possible in every cup
- Prize is 1 Nescafe Circolo coffee machine, valued at $299.
- Competition is only open to Australian residents.
- Competition opens at 7.30am December 4th, and closes at 5pm December 8th.
- Bloggers who have not previously worked with Nescafe may enter.
- The winner agrees to provide a 300 word review of the machine to me (date to be discussed)
- You do not need to have a blog to enter.
- Only one entry per person.
- Only answers on the form will be accepted.
- By entering this competition, you agree to being added to the Foot in the Door newsletter.
- Winner will be determined by a panel.
- Winner will be notified by 5pm December 10th.
- In order to recieve the prize before Christmas, the winner must respond before COB, Friday December 12th, otherwise the prize will be redrawn.
Answer this question by clicking here
Can you remember where you were the first time you drank coffee? [If you can't remember, tell me the most amazing place you've drunk coffee]