Today's prompt share a recipe we all have that one recipe we could make with our eyes closed, we make it so often. Tell us the story of that recipe, and don't forget to link up with Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup brown sugar
125g butter, melted
- dump dry ingredients in a bowl
- add butter and egg, stir until combined
- pour into slice tray, smooth out with wet fingers if necessary
- bake 180°C for 20 minutes
- place all ingredients in microwave safe bowl
- zap 30 seconds in microwave
- stir until smooth, spread over cooled slice
Tomorrow's prompt share ten pinners you love to follow We all have such varied interests, finding new pinners to follow is fun!